VandySafe Online Training
Get Help with VandySafe
- First-Time User Instructions
- VandySafe Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have additional questions about VandySafe, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information for Specific Audiences
- VUMC Annual Requirements for Staff
- VUMC Staff VandySafe Annual Training Profile
- VUMC School of Medicine Faculty: The VUMC Faculty Orientation and Training Office
- VUMC School of Nursing Faculty: An Annual VandySafe Training Profile, similar to the one assigned to staff, is assigned to SON Faculty each year.
- VUMC House Staff: The Graduate Medical Office
- VMG Providers: The Training & Organizational Development Office offers regularly scheduled VMG Provider Orientation.
Request Administrative Access
To request administrative access to run completion status reports in VandySafe for faculty, staff or students, managers can download the VandySafe Administrative Access Request form. This form is available as a Microsoft Word DOT or Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
Help for VandySafe Administrators
For instructions on how to run reports in VandySafe, please consult this document.
The VandySafe Learning Managment System (LMS) is an online safety & compliance training resource for university and medical center faculty, staff and students. This resource provides the Vanderbilt community with a convenient and timesaving alternative method for satisfying mandatory training required by regulatory and licensing agencies. VandySafe is funded by the Division of Administration and managed by VEHS. Subject matter experts throughout the Vanderbilt community develop training content used in VandySafe.